Sunday 1 April 2012

March Favourites 2012

Hey Dolls! Hope you all had a lovely month of March. Here are the products that I have been really enjoying in March.



Products Mentioned:
- Clinique Moisture Surge Extra Skin Relief Gel
- Doublebase Gel Moisturiser 
- Hydrocortisone Cream
- Urban Decay Get Baked Eyeshadow Palette
- MAC Mineralised Skin Finish Natural Powder
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC30
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation
- Topshop Cream Blusher in Nutmeg
- Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner
- Clinique Colour Surge and Blushing Blush Palette 
- Almay Bright Eyes Colour Cream Shadow in Lilac Lustre 
- Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara
- Barry M Nail Polish in Berry Ice Cream
- Nicole by O.P.I in My Lifesaver






2 comments:

  1. I was going to pick up the Maybeline gel liner yesterday when I went shopping but I didn't end up picking it up! Wish I did now! :(

    http://floralsandfreckles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bourjois foundation too! Such a beautiful finish<3
    If you have a spare minute please check out my blog!:)

    http://beautygeek07.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete