Saturday 7 July 2012

PROM 2012

Hey Dolls! Yesterday evening was my prom! I had so much fun with all my friends at prom and after prom and I'm so sad it's over because it was so nice to see everybody dressed up so nicely! It was a little stressful for me getting ready as I was doing 3 girls makeup and 1 girls hair! I had to start pretty early in order to get myself ready! Although, I had a lot of fun doing it and they all looked gorgeous!! I've been pretty busy this week with all the college taster days and preparing for prom! If you had prom this year I hope you all had a fabulous time! Thanks for reading this quick post and I'll leave you with some pictures! Love, xoxo


7 comments:

  1. you and harriet look gorgeous glad you had a great time
    smozzzy
    xxx
    http://youonlyliveonceenjoyit.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh you look beautiful! Glad you had a good time, my prom was shit hahaaha
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You & all the other girls look so stunning! I would have loved for you to do my makeup for prom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww youre prom pics are so pretty! absolutely love your dress you looked gorgeous dear! Mines next year cat wait!xox

    OhSoFashionxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looked gorgeous! Hope you post again soon, we should follow each other, I love your blog!

    - Stephanie from www.stephaniechanel.com

    ReplyDelete